Lumberjack is the most difficult and dangerous type of duels as well as being the "house specialty" of Butei High. It is derived from a form of dueling among American Lumberjacks.
- All participants must wear bullet-proof equipment.
- Butei involved spread out to form a ring, called "Loggers," that enclose the duel area.
- Loggers can be allies or enemies of the contenders.
- Contenders must fight within the ring and are prohibited from leaving it.
- Loggers can attack any contenders leaving the ring freely and take any action to return them to the ring.
- Opponent can attack the contender that leaves the ring once returned.
- Each contender is allowed to have a Kamerad, a person permitted to provide direct assistance to the contender only once during the duel.
- Prevents the duel from reaching a stalemate.
- Prevents overkill by separating the contenders when a loss has been determined.
- Step in when a victor has been determined.
- Duel is started by the contenders.
- Duel ends when one side admits defeat or if one party is judged to have reached a point where outside help is required.
Duel Matches Edit
- Kamerad: Jeanne d'Arc (Shirayuki) and Kinji Tohyama (Kaname)
- Loggers: Aria H. Kanzaki, Riko Mine, Reki and Haimaki, and Hilda
- Volume 11, Chapter 1
|Butei||Butei Law • Butei Ranks • Butei Academy Uniforms • Team Formations • Caravan • Amica • Quartet • Lumberjack|
|Butei Curriculum||Assault • Lezzad • Connect • Inquesta • Logi • Medica • Research • Intern • Masters • Colt|
|Powers and Tools||HSS • Irokane • Stealth • Fuchou Poison|
|Locations||Tokyo Butei High School • Hotogi Shrine • Nagoya Butei Girls Academy|
|Organizations||IU • Bandire • Ranpan • GIII League • Regiment Hex • Kinokuni • Public Division 0|
|Families||Tohyama Family • Mamiya Family • Ulus Tribe • House of d'Arc • The Cao Clan|