Also reffered to as the Butei Charter, these laws were founded by the IADA (Intergovernmental Armed Detective Alliance) (国際武偵連盟 Kokusai Butei Renmei?) govern the actions of Butei across the world. Each country has their own seperate articles and provisions, so Butei on overseas assignments adhere to the law of the land their licesense is from.
Butei Law ArticlesEdit
- 1. Believe in your comrades and help each other.
- 2. You must fulfill the contract in the commission. No matter what.
- 3. You must become stronger. But above all, you must support justice.
- 4. A Butei must learn to become independent. You can not help them if they do not request it.
- 5. Be fast to react. Butei must win in one blow.
- 6. Reflect by yourself, act by yourself.
- 7. Be ready with pessimism. Act with optimism.
- 8. Your mission must be resolved completely.
- 9. Regardless of the situation, a Butei cannot kill.
- 10. Never Give up, A Butei must never ever give up.
- 11. Never kill
District of Columbia Law (Washington D.C, United States)Edit
- Article 5509D, Law Article 8807; For Butei licenses obtained in Washington DC, regardless of any circumstance, Butei cannot kill people
- Despite her license originating from England, Aria follows the Japanese Butei article of forbiding the act of killing suspects
- The Tohyama half siblings, Kaname and Kinzou, hold American licenses
|Butei||Butei Law • Butei Ranks • Butei Academy Uniforms • Team Formations • Caravan • Amica • Quartet • Lumberjack|
|Curriculum||Assault • Lezzad • Connect • Inquesta • Logi • Medica • Research • Intern • Masters • Colt|
|Powers and Tools||HSS • Irokane • Stealth • Fuchou Poison|
|Locations||Tokyo Butei High School • Hotogi Shrine • Nagoya Butei Girls Academy|
|Organizations||IU • Bandire • Ranban • Regiment Hex • Public Division 0 • G3 League • Kinokuni|
|Families||Tohyama Family • Mamiya Family • Ulus Tribe • House of d'Arc • The Cao Clan|