|Romanji Translation||Kyōjū Gaxubu|
|Undergradutate Programs|| Assault (強襲科)|
|Affiliations||All Butei Schools|
|List of Attendants|
|Instructor|| Ranbyou (Assault)|
The Assault Division (強襲学部 Kyōjū Gakubu?) emphasises on advanced combat education through the following undergraduate departments; Assault and Snipe.
Also known as the "Department With No Tomorrow", is the most dangerous department in Butei High, with 3 out of 100 students enrolled in the program not surviving to graduation. Members of Assault perform mid-to-close-range combat in various operations. They specialize in the usage of handguns, swords and other complex weapons.
- Judging by fighting strength, a single S-Rank Assault Butei has the fighting strength of a whole battery of troops.
- The normal day for an enrollee of the Assault program often consists of getting put into dangerous situations, involving violent combat and fighting criminal organizations, making it the riskiest Butei program.
- Completion rate among students is 97.1%, with a 3% mortality rate. This earns Assault the title "the course without a future".
The Snipe expertise focuses in educating the department long range distance support by using sniping weapons.
- Reki is the only noted character enrolled in Snipe.
- Sniping requires extreme amounts of concentration, and students enrolled in Snipe usually develop a strong sense of resolve, with a tendency to be unmoved by obstacles.
|Butei||Butei Law • Butei Ranks • Butei Academy Uniforms • Team Formations • Caravan • Amica • Quartet • Lumberjack|
|Butei Curriculum||Assault • Lezzad • Connect • Inquesta • Logi • Medica • Research • Intern • Masters • Colt|
|Powers and Tools||HSS • Irokane • Stealth • Fuchou Poison|
|Locations||Tokyo Butei High School • Hotogi Shrine • Nagoya Butei Girls Academy|
|Organizations||IU • Bandire • Ranpan • GIII League • Regiment Hex • Kinokuni • Public Division 0|
|Families||Tohyama Family • Mamiya Family • Ulus Tribe • House of d'Arc • The Cao Clan|